SANITIZING & DISINFECTANT SERVICE
Commercial and Residential
TRUST THE SANITIZING EXPERTS
As The Healthy Home Authority®, Chem-Dry has been making our customers’ homes cleaner, healthier and safer for over 25 years, using our proprietary Hot Carbonating Extraction process combined with EPA-registered, hospital-grade sanitizers. From carpets and upholstery to wood, stone and tile floors to granite countertops, we are committed to helping keep your home and family healthy and safe. In these challenging and health-focused times, having a clean and safe home is more important than ever.
Chem-Dry is proud to offer our thorough Sanitizing Service to the full suite of surfaces we clean. Our professionally-trained technicians will apply our hospital-grade sanitizer according to our rigid protocols to the high-contact and low-contact areas of your home.
PROVEN TO BE SAFE & EFFECTIVE
Our hospital-grade sanitizer application helps make your home cleaner and healthier by eliminating germs, bacteria and viruses.
- Our hospital-grade sanitizers are effective at eliminating 99.9% of bacteria and viruses from hard non-porous surfaces like tile, stone, wood, laminates and vinyl.1
- These Antimicrobial Sanitizers have been approved by the EPA for use against the Novel Coronavirus SARS-CoV-2, the cause of COVID-19.2
Antimicrobial Protection For Up To 90 Days
The MicroPro Shield package takes the health and safety of your facility to a whole new level. Using the same electrostatic equipment, our technicians apply a protective antimicrobial coating to surfaces that were disinfected, inhibiting the growth and spread of microbes (bacteria and algae) on contact for up to 3 months. (2)
This patented technology creates a layer of spikes on surfaces that mechanically kill these microbes by piercing and rupturing their cell membranes on contact, thereby inhibiting the ability for superbugs to grow. (2)
- Patented technology acts as a protective armor to kill microbes (bacteria and algae) on contact for up to 90 days (2)
- The EPA-registered antimicrobial coating creates a layer of spikes that mechanically kill bacteria and algae by piercing and rupturing their cell membranes on contact, inhibiting the growth and spread of these microbes and the ability for superbugs to grow (2)
- Creates a colorless, odorless and non-toxic layer of continuous and persistent protection for up to 3 months (2)
- Regular cleaning of treated surfaces won’t impact effectiveness
- Contains no harsh chemicals
- Environmentally responsible
- Approved for use as an antimicrobial preservative under EPA and FDA regulations to preserve food contact surfaces (2)
It Was Done Right Following All Protocols
Once our technicians have completed the Disinfecting & Sanitizing process and applied our MPS-90 Antimicrobial solution, we’ll provide you with a signage you can display certifying that your business was serviced following our guidelines and procedures along with recommended safety protocols. Our goal is to provide you with peace of mind that your home or business has been properly treated with our superior MicroPro Shield service.
SAFETY COMES FIRST
Our goal is to keep your family and our technicians healthy and safe. Our professional technicians are trained to take special precautions including:
- Observing safe physical distancing and minimizing physical interactions with customers
- Use of face masks and other personal protective equipment (PPE) as appropriate
- Regularly washing hands before, during and after each service
- Completing an application of our hospital-grade sanitizers and wipe down of equipment in between each cleaning service along with a daily comprehensive sanitization of our equipment
YOUR PARTNER IN MAINTAINING A CLEANER, HEALTHIER HOME
Chem-Dry remains committed to providing solutions and services that give you the peace of mind of knowing your home is cleaner, safer and healthier.
We clean for your healthy like no one else.®
1Based on independent lab testing associated with EPA registration #s 87742-1-92595, 84683-3-74771 and 70385-6. Sealed stone and VCT surfaces were evaluated. Bacteria and viruses tested include salmonella, influenza and E. coli.
2Our sanitizers associated with EPA registration #s 87742-1-92595, 84683-3-74771 and 70385-6 have been approved by the EPA for use against the Novel Coronavirus SARS-CoV-2, the cause of COVID-19.