Wood Floor Cleaning for your home
Today’s homes feature many beautiful surfaces from carpet and area rugs to tile or stone floors. Wood floors are one of the most popular choices homeowners choose for their durability and long-lasting beauty. Chem-Dry offers industry-leading cleaning services for your entire home, including our Wood Floor Cleaning Process that combines cleaning, sanitizing and polishing to provide a deep clean and renew the beautiful look of your wood floors.
Wood floors need regular maintenance to maintain their beauty and durability. Our Wood Floor Cleaning Process is specifically designed for solid hardwood and engineered wood floors. Like other surfaces that see regular use, dirt, grime and debris build up over time that can damage wood floors as well as allergens and bacteria that can compromise home and family healthy. The Chem-Dry Wood Floor Cleaning Process offers many benefits including:
- Removes dirt, grime, allergens from pets and pollen, smoke, and bacteria
- Increases floor life
- Provides a superior deep clean vs. typical mopping
- Provides a protective barrier to protect any future damage
- Adds a durable shine
- Sanitizes floors to eliminate bacteria
- Uses minimal moisture, preventing potential damage to the wood floors
Why Choose Chem-Dry?
There are dozens of home cleaning solutions and retail products designed to clean hardwood floors. While these products can provide short-term results, they can also cause unseen damage and allow residue, dirt and grime to build-up over time. A periodic professional Wood Floor Cleaning is the best solution to protect and enhance your floors.
The comparison below highlights the benefits of our Wood Floor Cleaning Process over doing it yourself at home:
|Chem-Dry Wood Floor Cleaning
|Uses a green-certified cleaner, safe for people & pets
|Industry-leading equipment with counter-rotating brushes that penetrate the grain of the wood
|Provides deeper clean that removes dirt, grime & allergens from in the wood grain
|Surface cleaning that doesn’t penetrate wood grain
|Uses minimal water, protecting the wood from damage
|Powerful vacuum extracts moisture along with dirt and contaminants from your floors & home
|Mop soaks up some dirt and contaminants but also spreads it around floor and doesn’t extract it from home
|Uses durable polish that leaves a protective barrier and healthy shine
|Can apply polish that typically won’t last long or provide much protection against damage
The Wood Floor Cleaning Process
- Our professionally-trained Wood Floor Cleaning technicians will perform a thorough inspection to identify deep scratches and blemishes.
- They will also determine if your floor has an acrylic coating.
- Our Wood Floor Cleaning process is not designed to repair deep scratches, gouges, discolorations or stains in the wood and is not intended for use on bare wood floors.
Polish and Acrylic Coating Removal
- If the technician identifies the presence of floor polish or acrylic coating, it will be gently removed using our Wood Floor Polish Remover.
- The next step is to perform a deep cleaning of the wood floor using our specially-formulated, green-certified cleaner, which will remove dirt, debris and any contaminants from the surface and grain of the wood.
- The result is a sparkling clean and streak-free floor.
Wood Floor Polish
- The final step is the application of our Wood Floor Polish to highlight the beauty of the floor and wood grain. Our Polish also adds and additional protective layer to the surface until the next cleaning is needed.